May 31st-June 7th 2020
Weave together Luxury, Location, and Laughter with LIFTED YOGA......That is the International retreat experience. It's waiting for you to invite it into your life...... JULZ will deliver a brilliant yoga practice twice daily to - Perspire - Respirate - Inspire your entire being. She will also weave in the science of Ayurveda with 1 consultation to guide you in your individual dosha (constitutional type) that will make balance possible....... Dr. Kory will provide deeper insight into your bodies structural, nutritional and electromagnetic needs. During the retreat, Dr. Branham will provide 2 Body/Mind assessments to help make necessary enhancement to your practice and overall long term health.
Start your journey the right way: Our retreat coordinator will greet you at the hotel along with your fellow retreat goers. From the moment you step foot on the healing soil of Amorgos Island, leave your worries behind and let us take care of the rest. Awaken to the brilliance of the sun's rays on your skin and the ancient vibes of Greece and its delightfully friendly people! Your first deep breaths of the day will move you through an active yoga practice with amazing panoramic vistas. Set your sites on the activities of the day of exploration and discovery. With every sense filled from cuisine to culture, you will carry this into each enriched moment of the day. Let your senses come alive with the richness of the Mediterranean in the comfort and tranquility of your own room view of the Aegean sea, away from the hustle and bustle of touristy locations. Enjoy the indoor or outdoor pool, spa, 1 FREE 30 min massage, or replenish with a good book. When you feel like venturing out, the Levrossos beach is at close proximity or hike the island with its history and flower covered hills.
Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner meals will be prepared and served on site by the hotel top international chef! Your other meal can either be purchased at Ambrosia or at other nearby quaint restaurants. Greek/Mediterranean food is some the of most healthy and delicious food in the world. Trust us when we say, healthy food has never been more exquisite. Delight with color, texture, and flavors anew. Feel fully satisfied from each and every savory bite.
* 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room with balcony and sea view
* Breakfast buffet daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, options are provided upon request)
* Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, options are provided upon request)
* Transfers to and from Hotel/Amorgos port (port-hotel-port)
* One FREE 30min. relaxing massage
* 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
* Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, indoor seawater pool, fitness center)
* Use of wireless internet
Julz- ERYT 500, AWC, has taught yoga for over 19 years and an Ayurvedic Counselor since 2015. She is passionate about Yoga's transformative potency and will guide you through her LIFTED YOGAtm style of asana, pranayama and meditation with expert knowledge, bio-mechanics, humor and spirituality. The Lifted Yoga style specializes in functional/bio-mechanical alignment, following an internal theme of transcendence and transformation. A practice centered on balancing the elements with respect to your Ayurvedic dosha (personal mind/body type). Modifications or Intensifications with props will be offered so you will feel your needs well taken care of.
Dr. Kory Branham, DC has 39+ years experience as a Chiropractic Physician. Kory uses Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing) to identify root causes of imbalances. These causes include chemical, structural and emotional origins.
$2270/per person Double Occupancy
$2570 Single Occupancy
Fly into Athens and then Ferry over to Amorgos Island. We recommend signing up for FREE with Scott Keyes cheap flight information. We have flown to Athens for as little at $608/per person. Blue Star Ferries cost ranges from $80-$130/per person round trip, depending on accommodations.
A deposit of $700 is required to hold your reservation. The balance is due and must be received by Lifted Life Yoga 90-days prior to the first day of your retreat. Payment can be made by check, VISA, Mastercard, or American Express. Prices do not include airfare. You do not need to have your flight booked in order to register. However, please confirm availability before booking your flights.
1. Cancellation 90 days or more prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a full refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation 60-90 days prior the first day of the retreat: guest receives a *full credit to be applied towards a future retreat. A $250 re-allocation fee will be applied.
3. Cancellation 30-59 days prior the first day of the retreat: guest will receive *credit of 50% of retreat fee to be applied towards a future retreat and will forfeit the reminder.
4. Cancellation 0-29 days prior to the first day of the retreat: no refunds or credits will be given
*A credit resulting for cancellation expires after one calendar year from your cancellation date and no refund will be made.